Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Back in the Saddle!

Well, I'm back from physical therapy, but I'm in a wheelchair for the time being so Nice Pete has agreed to hang around and help me with little things. In return I have given him a small allowance, of which he spends 100% on chickens. He sits at the dinner table with a carving knife, meticulously dissecting them, hour after hour, before burying the parts in the yard. I want to alert him to the wastefulness of this behavior, but it's his money, and it is probably good for the soil.

Doc Andretti says I should be walking with crutches pretty soon, so as soon as I can get around I will continue documenting my lawsuit against the post office, the police department, and Ray's party. I may be setting a new precedent here in suing a party, kind of exciting.