Monday, September 05, 2005

Siccio, the IDIOT, has died.

The damned fool took his own life with a disposable safety scalpel when the nurse wasn't looking, leaving me with a shambles of a lawsuit on my hands. I'll be a monkey's uncle if I can make sense of any of his notes, which mainly consist of misspellings of various peoples' names and a lot of extremely complex doodles of spirals and doors.

In one dense and cryptic section he apparently left all his worldly assets to me, so I've got to go down to his attorney's office and sort out what I want and what's going in the garbage. I hope his attorney's garbage can is ready to contain a lot of Italian wool suits, because I have NO PATIENCE for Italian people and the cocky way they dress. If I see any sunglasses, they are also going in the garbage. I hate sunglasses.

In the meanwhile, I guess I have to put my lawsuit against Hair Have You Been? and its employees on hold. Whatever. I was kind of losing interest in it anyway, since it was such a formality of a slam-dunk. I don't really need the money, I more just wanted them to be put out of business. Maybe later tonight I will throw a rock through their window.