Monday, July 25, 2005

Faggot!

Jesus, Onstad is such an ass. Now it turns out he's NOT paying anyone for their poems anymore! Well, if he's out of the game then there's really not any point in me wasting my precious works slamming down his RIDICULOUS ego. I'll save them for submission to my regular roster. Check the pages of Mother Jones, The New Yorker, and Chomskript in the coming months to find more of my works.

Alright, alright, I'll get to my search for a personal injury attorney. Hold your horses. As you know, I like to interview my attorneys extensively before hiring, because you can really get some lemons. I've narrowed my search down to two at this point: J. Preston Norwood, who specializes in MVAs, and Siccio, who mainly handles labor mediation, but had a little time on his hands inbetween strikes. I get the sense that if Siccio sees the case not going our way, he'll just take a midnight drive in his jogging suit and whack everybody involved with a lead pipe. I have no problems with the ethics of this, as long as I am protected. I am NOT paying fifty dollars for that terrible haircut.